Athletx Sports Group
11221 Plantside Dr.
Louisville, KY 40299
Position Title:Baseball Sales Coordinator
Company: Athletx Sports Group
Job Type: Full-Time, Salary
Position Description: Athletx Sports Group has an immediate opening for a Sales/Recruiting Coordinator for one of the many baseball centric brands. We're looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out & engage customer prospects within the youth baseball marketplace.
- Meets established sales objectives by presenting customers with event(s) responsible for selling
- Suggests selling prices/adjustments by monitoring costs, competition, changing trends, economic indicators, competitors and lead flow
- Create, maintain and utilize professional (“personal”) Facebook accounts to engage directly with customer base on a regular basis: profile, groups, comments, etc.
- Collaborate with the marketing director to establish marketing methods and tools that lead to an active pipeline of prospects.
- Use existing marketing/sales/CRM tools and capabilities effectively
- Assist in the development of new ways of growing leads, opportunities, and customers.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks
- Coordinate with Recruitment, Events & Marketing Directors to achieve company goals
- Attends and functionally assists with the execution of ASG events throughout the year. Some travel required.
- Perform various other duties as assigned to meet overall business objectives.
- This position will report directly to the National Sales Director
- Attention to Detail: Follows established guidelines and procedures to ensure accuracy; gets work right despite pressing deadlines; concentrates on routine work details and organizes and maintains a system of records
- Commitment to Task: Demonstrates dependability and shows a sense of urgency about getting results; willing to commit the hours it takes to get the job completed; takes responsibility for actions and achieves results; overcomes obstacles.
- Communication Skills: Presents ideas, concepts, and information effectively and clearly through the spoken word; actively listens; communicates comfortably with various audiences; responds effectively to questions, criticism & praise.
- Flexibility: Adapts and changes the course of action when appropriate; effectively transitions from task to task; deals well with unresolved situations, frequent change, delays, or unexpected events; maintains objectives amidst shifting priorities.
- Initiative: Takes action proactively; addresses issues or opportunities without supervision; focuses on desired results and accomplishments; demonstrates clear purpose, & enthusiasm, and a “can-do” attitude.
- Teamwork: Works cooperatively with others to accomplish business goals and objectives; asks others for their ideas and opinions; supports team's decisions; contributes to the team's efforts.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Travel baseball experiences as a player, coach or support role
- College Degree in Sports Marketing, Communication or 2+ years related work experience (preferred)
Send resume to Jim Haddaway, at email@example.com
Athletx Sports Group is a national producer and director of baseball and girls fastpitch softball events, as well as a media company. Athletx maintains offices in Louisville, KY (headquarters), Naperville, IL and Carmel, IN and currently produces 600+ team events and 50+ individual player events all over the U.S. through its subsidiary brands: Youth Baseball Nationals, Youth Softball Nationals, Baseball Youth, Softball Youth, Game Day USA, New Year’s BaseballFest, VERSUS Tournaments, Pastime Tournaments and Mid-America Baseball. These events reach nearly 12,500 teams, 165,500 players, 35,000 coaches and more than 367,000 fans annually. Athletx and its brands have a total social media reach of over 590,000 followers.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org