This program allow interns to take on a great deal of responsibility quickly and gain immediate exposure to hotel/tourism, and sports industries. These internship experiences also offer a variety of hands-on-training and exposure to the many different aspects of hotel tourism/sports areas of the Company including Hotel Assistance (Team Blocks/Individual Reservations), Team/Event Compliancy, and Accounts Receivable.
Internship Positions + Responsibilities
Group Housing Internship
- Creation and management of 2020 Hotel Accounting Tracker via Excel
- Cross checking registered teams for each tournament with the host hotel database to ensure all teams are compliant with ‘Stay to Play’ Policy.
- Taking calls (Via the Pastime Office) for all Hotel Bookings, Adjustments, and Cancelations via alliance reservations network
- Assisting with capturing ‘Unconfirmed Reservations’ from contracted hotels
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in fast-paced environment
- Vigorous work ethic and high performance standards
- Ability to work on projects independently and in team environment
- Good communication skills both oral/written
- Strong organizational skills
Internship Sessions Availble *Program Dates Flexible*
- Spring-Summer (April/May-August/September) Paid Stipend for 300 hours
IF INTERESTED, PLEASE EMAIL RESUMES TO KRISTEN ALTMAN: ALTMAN@PASTIMETOURNAMENTS.COM
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org